Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Feelin' Better Bags

These are flannel covered bags which are filled with rice, eucalyptus, and mint and they have a very comforting smell. You place them in the microwave for about 2 minutes and they have a moist warmth that lasts for about 30 minutes. It is great to use when you are stuffy with a cold, have muscle aches, or just need some comfort. When I come home after a 12-hour shift, or after I've been exercising, I love to take a hot bubble bath and crash on the sofa with one of these. They come from a place called Hartley's Herbs, (www.hartleysherbs.com) They have many interesting products that would make great gifts and stocking stuffers. They also ship to you really quickly. I recommend this bag for everyone on your Christmas list.

1 comment:

Amby said...

I totally already have this. I must be uncommon and artistic...